Black and White Street Photographs by Matt Weber

January 3, 2011

Fotosidan Scandinavian Street Photography Blog

A big thanks to Tobias Ackerman who was kind enough to have “Fotosidan” feature my work. Fotosidan is one of Scandinavia’s best “Street” blogs and it’s a drag that I can’t read the text.

All Photos © Matt Weber

About these ads

8 Comments »

1. From translate.google.com:

Swedish to English translation

LINK TIP
    Matt Weber has photographed on the streets of New York for 25 years. He arranges his pictures never, ever, what you see has happened in reality. In his photo blog he shares with others their best street photos.

For six years, drove Matt Weber even taxis in New York City. He was shooting mostly black and has released the book “Urban Prisoner” which can be ordered by Sanctuary Books.

Hope this helps! ;-)

Comment by Nick David Wright — January 3, 2011 @ 10:16 am

2. Hey Matt, congratulations, that’s cool! Maybe a new fan base for your books and prints?

Comment by mike — January 3, 2011 @ 1:21 pm

3. Thanks Nick!

Mike, believe it or not, I sold a few copies of the “Prisoner” today and they all went to Sweden!

Comment by Matt Weber — January 3, 2011 @ 9:57 pm

4. Hi Matt,

Maximilian, representing Sweden here.
    Just wanted to say: Really awesome and inspiring work.

I will be a future buyer urban prisoner for sure! :)

Cheers,
    Maximilian

Comment by Maxmilian — January 4, 2011 @ 12:00 am

5. Hi Maximilian…Thank you very much!

Comment by Matt Weber — January 4, 2011 @ 12:53 am

6. I realy like your photos Matt!

If you want to read the articles on Fotosidan – you can use Google Translate :-)

I found your blog on Fotosidan – now it is on my favorites in my web-browser.

Thanks for your inspirating work!

Comment by Dennis H. — January 6, 2011 @ 3:05 pm

7. Thank you Dennis!

Comment by Matt Weber — January 6, 2011 @ 10:26 pm

8. It’s about time! I can’t wait to see you on the Swedish morning shows.
    Dave